Wednesday 24 August 2016

half a century

22nd August 2016, Embleton Bay, 7am

My birthday week began in Glasgow, continues back home in Northumberland and will end on Orkney. Three places that are very special to me... Lots of music, friends and moments of precious solitude in between. Perfect.


22nd August 2016, Ship Inn, 7pm

The Ship Inn at Low newton hosts a folk music session on the 4th Monday in the month and, it being close to my birthday we had special beer and a cake with Daisy on it...



23rd August 2016, Newton Point, 9am

My birthday walk.  We stopped at our favourite rocky perch and watched the sea for a while...


24th August 2016, Embleton Bay, 8am

The waves look beautiful in the sun up close and from up high...






Andy Craig Photography

Why not join me for a PhotoTrail or PhotoWalk one morning?   CLICK HERE
to find out more about Northumberland Photo Training courses



No comments: