Thursday 5 November 2020

toys abandoned

 5th November 2020, Shilbottle, 1pm

We're back to lockdown today but it's not at all like March was.  

I'm back to my lockdown cycle rides but this time there are people out and about everywhere and cars all over the roads.

I found my wee bit sanctuary off the road.


5th November 2020, Warkworth, 2pm

An early walk to avoid any risk of fireworks.


At times of lockdown I'm so glad I chose to live near the sea.


Daisy was enjoying the peace of the beach at sunset blissfully unaware that she was in for a noisy night.



The sea plays with the pebbles like a child with their toys.  When the tide goes out the waves leave the stones wherever they fell.

Today there were huge drifts of similar sized pebbles of all colours and many different rock types.



No comments: