Sunday 30 November 2014

on seeing the sun

30th November 2014, Embleton Bay, 8am

We've had weeks of grey, claggy weather and it was lovely to see the sun rising over the sea this morning.

I know that this mild and damp, seemingly unrelenting 'no-man's-land' between bright autumn colours and crisp winter days must surely soon give way to cold and clear skies.

I never thought I'd long for the opportunity to scrape frost from my windscreen, to tramp through the snow and to see the rare, secret beauty of a frozen beach in winter. I only hope that when it comes, it comes at a weekend...

















Andy Craig Photography

Why not join me for a PhotoTrail one morning?   CLICK HERE
to find out more about Northumberland Photo Training PhotoTrails



Sign up HERE for my newsletter!


1 comment:

you-wee because said...

Lucky guy - instead of sun we just have had high fog day in, day out!
Have a great work week, Andy!
Uwe.