Thursday 11 September 2014

sunrise days

8th September 2014, Beadnell Bay, 6:30am

A beautiful dawn reflected on the beach


10th September 2014, Low Newton, 7am

The sunrise was OK, nothing special, and then a spectacular ray of light shot up through the clouds


10th September 2014, Newton Point, 4pm

Is this an Indian Summer? The summer's never stopped - it just seems to have gone and on and on...


Daisy had some BBQ charcoal in her mouth. It probably tasted of sausage fat!


Daisy and Grace. Legs-a-go-go with Grace's new poodle-cut.


11th September 2014, Football Hole, 6:30am

Another misty sunrise. I found myself imagining this as a subject Van Gogh could have painted beautifully. I think the waves remind me of his brushstrokes.



Andy Craig Photography

Why not join me for a PhotoTrail one morning?   CLICK HERE
to find out more about Northumberland Photo Training PhotoTrails



Sign up HERE for my newsletter!


No comments: