Tuesday 29 March 2011

Hurry Up!

29th March11, Football Hole, 07:30am

Early start for me and Daisy so I could get to my training client for 9am. A lovely morning.

Impatient as ever, Daisy ran down on to the sand and stood there as if to say "Hurry up Dad, I've found a beach!!"



These shots use the HDR function on the iPhone - ideal for conditions with bright and dark in the same scene.






Northumberland Photo Training - Teaching the Art of Natural Photography
andy craig photography - Family Portraits and Wedding Photography
one-eyed-hound.com - Dog Photography ...it's a dog's life

2 comments:

Paul said...

Can't remember how many times I've been up and down that sandy gully to the beach at Football Hole. Will be there next week so hopefully might see you & Daisy.

Andy Craig Photography said...

Hi Paul. If you recognise Daisy please come and say hello :-)