Wednesday 17 February 2010

tourism & exploitation

Tourism has started early this year. I can't remember so many people being here at the February mid-term break. Perhaps it will be a busy summer. To compensate for my loss of solitude I have a couple of new business ventures to make full advantage of the visitors.

17th Feb10, Embleton Bay, 8am

A lone jogger but actually one of 3 joggers I saw this morning. I can totally see the attraction of running along the beach. Slow enough to enjoy the scenery but fast enough to cover more ground than we do. I can only imagine that if you live in a city, the pleasure of jogging here when on holiday is beyond measure.



This is cliche corner. Dunstanburgh Castle is well photographed from many places but from this end of the bay is the classic view with a bit of foreground for interest and a bonny, big sky.

No comments: