Tuesday 21 January 2020

on the move

21st Jan 2020, Embleton Bay, 8am

As we drove up the road the sky was already full of colour and it seemed to be fading already even half an hour before sunrise.

When I was younger, I remember reading that a prize asset for a photographer was patience. Famous names described how they would stand for hours waiting for the light to change or the clouds to move. I have no patience (neither does the dog) so we keep moving. Now I prefer to come home with a set of images exploring different aspects of a location at a given time and I enjoy seeking the variety that can be found in a walk rather than the static approach. Whatever you read about photography in learned tomes, you should always seek to find your own way. This morning’s sunrise from a few different perspectives...



















No comments: