Wednesday 4 July 2018

in balance

4th July 2018, Dunstanburgh, 7:30am

A beautiful bright sunny morning early enough to be but pleasantly cool.


 I came across a pile of balanced stones down at 'saddle rock' and very impressive they were too.



...and then I noticed a few stones that had obviously fallen over and I decided to have a go.  Daisy came to see what was going on but fortunately kept her tail to herself.  I was quite pleased with my first ever attempt.



The waves were beautiful in the sun light swirling around the cannonball boulders



We wandered down to the beach to plodge in the sea and I was inspired to try another pile of stones while Daisy stood in the water.


Heading back home across the golf course and it was a treat to find some pale pink orchids in the rough between fairways


No comments: