Wednesday 6 July 2011

mooching in the rain

5th July 11, Newton Point, 8am

Curiously, I was listening to a Radio4 documentary about the decline of hay meadows (only 4 sq miles left in UK apparently) as I was wandering through our wild flower meadow behind the dunes on Newton Point. Listen here






6th July 11, around Christon Bank, 8am

The blessed, cooling relief of a gentle Atlantic front dowsing us with soft rain this morning. I can always walk further in the rain (I'm from W coast of Scotland remember) so we ended up at Brunton Mill. I had a mooch about the old buildings - I'd love to know more of their history.

All pics by Hipstamatic on iPhone











Northumberland Photo Training - Teaching the Art of Natural Photography
andy craig photography - Family Portraits and Wedding Photography
one-eyed-hound.com - Dog Photography ...it's a dog's life

No comments: