Tuesday 15 April 2014

colour and absence

15th April 2014, Embleton Bay, 8am

Even bright blue days get the b&w treatment sometimes.

I just found out that Earldean - one of my few doggy-walking pals and a big Daisy fan died a few weeks ago and I never knew.  It was nice to meet her dog Milo this morning and to know he's in good hands.  I'll always hear her voice shouting "DAISY!!" like a long lost friend every time she met her.

Earldean featured in the Robson Green programme but they edited out all the interesting stuff; her knowledge of the history and life in Low Newton in times past was sadly ignored.  RIP and thanks for your friendship.












Andy Craig Photography on Twitter Andy Craig Photography on Facebook
Andy Craig Photography

Why not join me for a PhotoTrail one morning?   CLICK HERE
to find out more about Northumberland Photo Training PhotoTrails


Sign up HERE for my newsletter!


No comments: