Wednesday 30 October 2013

Silver

25th October 2013, Home, 8:30am


Back home after a wet walk and a damp Daisy watches the world from her window.  From some angles, in black and white, she is indistinguishable from our old lurcher Trooper who was a beautiful silver hound.



26th October 2013, Embleton Bay, 8am

The day is strikingly grey Every shade of silver is here - beautiful in a monochrome way.

   The rocks and spray in shades of grey
   They teach me all I need to know
   For once I fell under their spell
   I knew I'd never get away


29th October 2013, Embleton Bay, 9am

Today's training course was in beautiful sun. I've photographed this beach hut many times but today the sun gave it a silver sheen - I couldn't decide which I angle I preferred so you've got both.



A conventional view along Embleton Bay




Find out more about the my PhotoTrails here
Sign up here for my newsletter!
 

No comments: