Tuesday 20 August 2019

everything changes

18th August 2019, Alnmouth, 7am

Our new local beach is Alnmouth. Same sun, same sea but a very different atmosphere here.

7am on a Sunday morning and the noise of a beach party sound system booms across the bay from the South beach.  There are loads of people around but no-one else seems to care.

Just me then.






13th August 2019, Budle Bay, 7am

A last walk on this beach from my rented house in Belford.  Today I'm moving to Shilbottle and I'll miss this beautiful beach.  I think Daisy will too.


12th August 2019, Dunstanburgh, 8am

A bit of flooding on the golf course but still a rare treat to be back on one of my favourite and used-to-be-frequent walks.



9th August 2019, Bamburgh, 8pm

A quick walk in interesting light between the thunderstorms.


No comments: