Monday 21 May 2018

don't miss the mist

21st May 2018, Embleton Bay, 7:30am

The fret came right in last night but by 7:30 it was starting to break up and the sun was making patterns on the sea.



The thrift is back dancing in the breeze


As we watched, the sun burned the mist away and gradually a blue sky day was appearing.  Visitors to the beach later this morning won't know it was ever misty...



21st May 2018, Newton Point, 4pm

In the full light of day with this morning's mist just a faint memory.  My inland walk today was lovely and warm but by the sea there was a cool breeze.

Newton Point's flower meadows are starting to come through...


Daisy waited patiently while I lay on my tummy for the above photo


I do like a simple, minimalist composition.  This wee headland is called Snook Point.


Daisy stood around patiently while I took my photo...



No comments: