Sunday 11 January 2015

words and pictures

11th January 2015, Low Newton, 8am

Today's photographs are brought to you by the words:

beautiful
cold
windy
sunrise
Northumberland


I was struck by the way the sky and sand echoed their patterns. I had to have the horizon bang in the middle to highlight the symmetry.



Only just caught the birds...




On the hill in a howling gale
Feeling hearty, feeling hale
Wind is whipping ears and tail
So homeward we must go









Andy Craig Photography

Why not join me for a PhotoTrail one morning?   CLICK HERE
to find out more about Northumberland Photo Training PhotoTrails



Sign up HERE for my newsletter!


1 comment:

you-wee because said...

Great captures in the morning sun, Andy. 600 km to the west, the North Sea scenery looks very often quite similarly these winter days... ;-)
I wish you a great and prosperous New Year - and always great light!
Uwe.