Saturday 1 October 2011

ghosts in the mist

1st Oct11, Craster to Dunstanburgh, 11am

Good long walk with friends and a bacon sandwich halfway.

Warm but hazy today with very atmospheric shots out to sea.



A ghostly yacht slips by out to sea but the fishermen were far from ghostly as they travelled up from Craster on petrol powered scooters. I think I have officially seen it all...



This shot reminded me of those rubbish photographs purporting to be mysterious, ghostly figures appearing at castle windows. Nothing ghostly about this but a fun composition.



Daisy and Su at the castle


Northumberland Photo Training - Teaching the Art of Natural Photography
andy craig photography - Family Portraits and Wedding Photography
one-eyed-hound.com - Dog Photography ...it's a dog's life

2 comments:

Ruth Rivera said...

beautiful pictures and cute dog.

Joe Pereira said...

Great photos Andy, I'm impressed. I hope you had a pleasant trip back to blighty, thanks for your support at Moynihans. My hand is better :) Joe - Madeira